Weekly Blockchain Focus
- European Central Bank announces the investigation phase of a digital Euro project.
- SEC charges Coinschedule.com with unlawfully touting digital asset securities.
- Federal court order permanently bans PaxForex and imposes a $300,000 penalty for offering illegal leveraged transactions in Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and precious metals.
- Shapeshift announces “largest airdrop in history” as it attempts to become a fully decentralized exchange.
- Saquon Barkley announces plan to accept all endorsement money in Bitcoin.
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen take a stake in cryptocurrency exchange FTX.